Saturday, January 31, 2009

Let's Go Sailing 3/02/08 - The Hotel Cafe, Hollywood, CA.


Let's Go Sailing is the indie-pop brainchild of Shana Levy, with an assorted cast of rotating band members (well, as far as I know) I first heard of them in conjunction with Bedroom Walls (now Fol Chen) a few years ago. I picked up the "Icicles" EP (which contain 3 demos that also ended up on their full-length "The Chaos Of Order," which was released in 2006 ) I eventually first saw them at a couple of their Spaceland residency (and LP release) shows in November 2006, and a few times thereafter.

This particular show was acoustic, and part of a line-up for "Rock and Run for Charity - A Benefit for People Assisting The Homeless." I have a few other Let's Go Sailing recordings, but this is definitely the one that sounds the best. Though, if their is a demand, I suppose I may put them up, we'll see.

1.) This Rope Is Long MP3
2.) Devil With The Devil MP3
3.) Icicles MP3
4.) It's As Clear MP3
5.) Better Off MP3
6.) Easy For You MP3
7.) Sideways MP3
Text File

FLAC files available upon request (by e-mail)

No comments:

Post a Comment