Monday, July 19, 2010

Admiral Radley 7/08/10 - Hammer Museum, Los Angeles, CA.



(Update: It was brought to my attention that Track 10 wasn't working [even though some people had already downloaded it] I re-did it anyway, and it's working now)

Earlier this month, Admiral Radley performed at this year's second installment of the KCRW and Buzz Bands-presented "Also I Like To Rock" series with bill-mates The Happy Hollows at the Hammer Museum in the Westwood neighborhood of Los Angeles. Admiral Radley is a new collaboration/"supergroup" of members of two well-regarded indie bands Earlimart (Aaron Espinoza and Ariana Murray)and Grandaddy (Jason Lytle and Aaron Burtch) This show was the precursor of the release of their debut album I Heart California and their first tour.

The setlist was mainly composed of and covered all except for one song from their album. An interesting addition was the inclusion of the track "Everytime I'm With You," (which featured guest Mr. Lytle) which was off the Danger Mouse & Sparklehouse collaboration album Dark Night Of The Soul
.
All in all, an interesting show from this new collaboration.

(Photo by Jeff Koga. Recording by markp.)

1.) MC Anne Litt Introduction MP3
2.) "sound" MP3
3.) Ghosts of Syllables MP3
4.) I Heart California MP3
5.) GNDN MP3
6.) Ending of Me MP3
7.) The Thread MP3
8.) Sunburn Kids MP3
9.) Lonesome Co. MP3
10.) Chingas In the West MP3
11.) I Left U Cuz I Luft U MP3
12.) ''banter for encore'' MP3
13.) Everytime I'm With You (Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse) MP3
14.) Red Curbs MP3
15.) "sound" MP3
Text File

FLAC (lossless) files available by request.

1 comment:

  1. Track 10 doesn't work....otherwise, thanks. Great concert.

    ReplyDelete