Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bedroom Walls 11/06/06 - Spaceland, Los Angeles, CA. (Part Two)


(Part Two in a series of three)

Continuing on, this Bedroom Walls show was an opener for the first show of Let's Go Sailing's November 2006 Monday residency. As anyone who's been to Spaceland's free show nights can attest, they usually draw a big crowd, and people tend to chatter/drink more. Well, I suppose it's fair to say they do during shows with a cover charge as well, but I've seen through my own unscientific research that people tend to shut up and pay more attention to the music when they've actually had to spend money on it. But that's just me.

So, this show had some more background chatter than I would have liked, but after listening to it recently, I don't think it's that bad. One can argue that it adds to the atmosphere of the recording, really showing the perspective of the audience of the show. Still, pretty good set.

(again, if anyone can identify tracks 4 and 8, drop me a line. thanks.)

1.) Introduction MP3
2.) Kathy In Her Bedroom MP3
3.) Winter, That's All MP3
4.) ''unknown" MP3
5.) In Anticipation Of Your Suicide MP3
6.) Do The Buildings And Cops Make You Smile? MP3
7.) The Idiot MP3
8.) "unknown" MP3
9.) Who's Been Driving Around For Days MP3
10.) I've Been Thinking A Lot About Dots On The Wall MP3
Text File

FLAC version available upon request (by e-mail)

No comments:

Post a Comment